4.23.2010

nauset light

on our little road trip to plymouth,
we decided to continue onto cape cod
and go exploring.
my mom is in love with lighthouses.
we had a room growing up that was decorated completely with lighthouses.
but she had never seen one.
never!
so we were on a quest to find one.
and find one we did.
and the first words out of my mom's mouth were,
"it's a REAL lighthouse!"
yes, indeed.
it was real.


and here's a little bit of trivia for all you new englanders out there. nauset light is the lighthouse on all the cape cod potato chip bags!

4 comments:

LL said...

VERY COOL. So glad your mom was able to see a REAL lighthouse.
Beautiful pictures!

susette said...

And real exciting it was too :)

Stevo and Annie said...

So cool! Where is the boat though? haha

Roxy and Tommy said...

KALI and Momma to Kali! you look so pretty!

Kali- please look at my comment to yours and your mom's comments to my blog post about baby names. It is urgent.

I love you!