10.29.2009

costa vida

wade and I took a much needed vacation away from the city and into maine a few weeks ago. we did so much in just three days, so I'll probably just post them all separately. On our way, we stopped in south portland, maine...and look where we ate!


no, your eyes do not deceive you. that is a true costa vida on the east coast. the one and only, i might add. I believe that one day, i may find myself driving there just for a pork salad. yes, it may be 2 hours away...but desperate times call for desperate measures.

5 comments:

LL said...

my sister lived in Maine and would drive it down to me whenever she would visit.
WE NEED ONE HERE!!!!! it would thrive.

LyndiLou said...

Ha ha ha... you would!!! Isn't that the place that puts caffeine in their meat so you crave it?!?Wait... no... that's Cafe Rio I think. I mix them up. I haven't been there enough! I'll have to go since you love it so much, and it's JUST around the corner! ;)

Rhonda said...

Excuse me dear, but where are the pictures of the lighthouses?? I can see costa vida almost from the back yard.

Rhonda said...

oh oops, this is your mama. Obviously I don't know how to make it so your mama, (me) is speaking to you from a different computer.

Jenn said...

That is like driving from Orem to Logan for Firehouse and we do that all the time :) Well we used to do that I should say...