1.08.2008

break the rules.

I break the rules. I speed. I stay out too late. I screw holes in the wall. I destroy my skin in tanning beds. I don't get enough sleep. I don't wash my make-up off before I go to bed. I light candles in my apartment when I've been strictly forbidden. I make messes and never clean them up, though I fully intend on getting to them...eventually. I'm an impulse buyer. I watch too much reality TV. I laugh ridiculously loud. I'm too sarcastic.

Maybe I'm just stubborn. I don't like being told what to do. I want to do things on my own time and in my own way. Believe it or not, there is actually a rhyme and a reason to the way I do things. It's just part of who I am. So to break myself of these quirks would really just be breaking myself altogether...right?

No comments: